Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hometown Bridal Shower

On Saturday May 8th, I had another fabulous bridal shower.  This shower was so much fun because it was in my home town.  I love going home and seeing all the people that have known, supported, and loved me for years!  My mom and I have amazing relationships with some wonderful women. I am so glad they took the time to come and celebrate with me!!

My mommy hosted the shower at her home, the home where I grew up. She did a beautiful job decorating and the food was fantabulous!!  Thank you mommy!

Front door decor!  Can you see the butterfly topiary?

Cinderella's Carriage

The sign in table!

Food and the best cake ever!
Would you believe that the entire cake was eaten that day?! It was huge but oh so yummy!

Me and the mommies.

Me and my bridesmaids that were able to attend.

The shower was so much fun and I got so many great things including tons of my everyday china, towels, sheets, corningware, and soooo much more!!

Beautiful Arthur Court soup tureen and serving tray!

Butler's Pantry serving platter!

Butler's Pantry soup tureen from my mommy!
She filled it with green apples and used it as the centerpiece for the table.

Precious gift from my aunt in remembrance of my sister Amber!!
I will cherish this hand towel forever!!!

I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful shower!
My heart is happy and grateful!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! Is this my thank you note? LOL We do have wonderful friends and you received beautiful pretties! I love the hand towel.
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, how lovely and pretty the table looked....you are blessed with a beautiful and wonderful mother, the hand towel is lovely and brought tears to my eyes.....Amber is always with you and will be there on your big day for sure..........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete