Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bridal Show Bliss

Last week my mom, future mother-in-law, matron of honor, and I attended the the Southeast Bridal Show. The show was a little chaotic and overwhelming, but fortunately I already have the majority of my wedding planned so I was there to mostly eat the cake!! =)  You would think a bunch of brides that have to fit in wedding dresses in a few short months would run away screaming from wedding cake for the fear of gaining a few pounds, but nope! Especially not me! I LOVE wedding cake!  Yummy.

I also found it necessary to register for every giveaway despite the fact that I don't have great luck. I was positive that I would NOT win a thing, but I was wrong!  I won a fabulous Bobbi Brown gift basket from Mr. Burch Formal Wear!!  So exciting!  Look at those adorable butterflies!!



Look at all the goodies in the basket!! There is more makeup in this basket than I know what to do with. Good thing they included the Bobbie Brown book and a gallon of makeup remover!!!


It just makes my heart happy to finally be a bride!  I wore my "Bride" sticker proudly all day! (Just ask my mommy!) After all, I have waited 28 years to wear one of those.


Thanks for visiting and I promise I will post more wedding details this week!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky! You win everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JENNIFER,
    IT HAS BEEN SUCH A PLEASURE TO GET TO KNOW YOU THROUGH THESE POSTS. YOU ARE SO ENDEARING, BEAUTIFUL, FUNNY AND I AM SO HAPPY YOU WON THE BIG BOBBIE BROWN MAKE UP GIFT. IT WAS PACKAGED BEAUTIFULLY.
    YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete