Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedding Details

Wedding planning is so much fun but overwhelming!  There are a gazillion details to think about.  Fortunately, I love attention to detail.  It's the small things that make me happy. Anyway, I thought I would share a few of my plans for the big day.

These are the colors of the wedding - apple green and purple.
The chair ties at the reception will be in purple.

I love green apples so they will be a part of my centerpieces for the tables at the reception.
They will also be on the groom's chocolate 3-layered cake!

Samples of the yummy wedding cake we tasted last Friday.
I can't wait to see my cake - it will be 4 layers of white on white.
Simple, elegant, and classic!

A sampling of the flowers I want to use for the wedding and reception.
I love bright and vibrant colors.

Hope you enjoyed a small peek into the wedding planning festivites!
More to come soon!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I had some more of those little cakes. Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL COLORS...I LOVE THE APPLES...SO ANXIOUS TO SEE HOW IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete