Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Before I met my prince charming, Valentine's day was never a holiday I enjoyed. That's probably because I was a single gal for so long!  For years, I referred to Valentine's day as Single Awareness Day (SAD) because the holiday draws attention to all the single girls wishing for a soul mate.  What a day to build a girl's self-esteem!! Fortunately, God is good and delivers your soul mate to your doorstep when His timing is right.

I am so grateful to have finally met my soul mate. We had a wonderful Valentine's day together. I received my first surprise when I arrived at work on Friday. A package had already been delivered for me! I opened the package to find this box.


 When I opened the box I found 9 little chocolate frogs!! So cute!!
The one in the middle must be the prince because he is the only one wearing a crown...

On Valentine's day, we started our day by attending church followed by a yummy lunch at Tavern.  We arrived home just in time for a dozen red roses and a teddy bear to be delivered at my door!  
 

 Beautiful!!!


So sweet! Prince charming and I spent the remainder of the day resting, relaxing, watching the Olympics, and enjoying one another's company. Absolutely perfect!! I simply couldn't ask for more.


 

4 comments:

  1. I love those frogs! Too cute! Your roses and teddy bear are adorable.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest box of chocolates i have ever seen!!!! Boy did well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day you had, so happy for you both........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEAR JENNIFER,
    THE BOX OF CHOCOLATE FROGS IS JUST SO ADORABLE.
    YOUR MAN HAS A VERY CHARMING SIDE.
    I AM SO HAPPY GOD BROUGHT YOU YOUR SOUL MATE.
    BLESSINGS
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete