Friday, February 19, 2010

Wedding Book

My wedding book arrived this week!  I ordered it at the bridal show in January from Alan's Invitations. It immediately caught my attention because it's not the standard white leather guest book that you commonly see at weddings.  I love choosing wedding items that are personalized and creative.

The front of the guestbook.
It has our monogram in brown on an ivory background with a matching brown ribbon.


Note, these are not the colors of the wedding.  They are, however, the colors of my house so that we can continue to display our wedding book after the wedding is over.
- my mommy's idea and a good one I must admit!


The book is filled with pages to document all the details of the wedding
and the guests who attend.


And you all know how I love to coordinate!  So I had to get the matching monogrammed pen!


You may be wondering why I chose a J instead of W for the pen.  The book includes pages for bridal shower guests to sign their names so I will take the pen along with the book to those events. It didn't seem appropriate to use the initial of his last name before we are married. We both share first names that begin with J so this pen can be used at showers and will still be appropriate for the wedding. That seemed more reasonable!  Yes, only I would think about these things!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You know I really have good taste :) LOL
    Love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, so nice to see you and your mommy planning such a wonderful day together, it all sounds wonderful.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. JENNIFER,
    YOUR WEDDING BOOK IS SO VERY ELEGANT AND IT WILL BE PRETTY DISPLAYED...I AM SO VERY HAPPY YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE SHARING THIS BEAUTIFUL TIME TOGETHER.
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete