Thursday, December 10, 2009

Home for the Holidays

Christmas is my favorite holiday!  I love the way the twinkling lights of a Christmas tree can make a home feel all warm and cozy.  It warms my heart!  I thought I would share some pictures of my home during the holidays.  Enjoy!

The mailbox.
You can definitely tell a girl lives here with all the pink!!


The wreaths on the front doors.
So fun and whimsical!


The foyer.
The snowman is there to greet everyone!


The stairs in the kitchen.


The little reindeer that guards the Christmas tree.


The centerpiece for the coffee table.


My stocking that hangs by the chimney with care.
(By the way, my mom made the stockings with love!)


The mantle and my Angel.



The living room.




In case you can't tell, the Christmas tree is huge standing at 10 feet tall.  I like to call it "10 feet of madness"! It is an explosion of color and happiness which makes me smile! All my decor is the result of a fabulous collaboration of creativity on behalf of my mommy and me!

You should check out my mommy's Christmas decor at:

Thanks SO much for visiting! For a closer look click on the pictures!
More pictures to come!

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful! I love your house as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mom, everything is so beautiful....you have done a wonderful job of decorating......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete