Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy as a Bee!

Where does the time go?  Life has been so busy these past two weeks.  Don't get me wrong. I love to be busy because that means you are needed and people love you and want to be with you.  What a blessing!  But sometimes a girl needs some downtime so she can update her blog!!  I finally have some time tonight, so here we go!  I will try not to bore you with all the details but here is a lovely recap of my past two weeks.

I went to Christmas Village with my mommy and daddy. Yes, my dad is a really good man!!  Christmas Village is always a lot of fun and gets me in the Christmas spirit. This was my purchase for the event.  I love it and I think it is very encouraging!!




Later that night, I went to Disney on Ice with my Matron of Honor, her son (my future nephew), and prince charming's little sister.  We had so much fun!  I love Disney on Ice and I love spending time with my new family.  Of course, I couldn't leave without a souvenir.  Doesn't every 28 year old need an icee in a Mickey Mouse cup?



I went shopping for new jeans.  What a challenging task!  I really don't understand why all jeans these days look like someone has already worn them for 10 years, rolled around in the dirt while wearing them, ripped them, and then ran over them with a four-wheeler.  Seriously.  I had to search forever, but finally found normal cute jeans that fit! Yes, the have a little flair on the rear but they are so cute on that I couldn't resist.  I found them at Buckle in case you are wondering.





If you know me, you know that I can't buy jeans without buying a new pair of shoes.  Look how cute!!! I love, love, love them!!!




Additionally, I have spent much needed quality time with my husband-to-be (church, dinner dates, movies), shopped for Christmas decor that I really don't need =), had engagement pictures made, nursed my fierce cold back to health, and had multiple dinner dates with a few of my bridesmaids!  Whew, told you I have been busy!!

Now that you're probably thinking I shop a lot, I will promise you that I work a lot more!!!  I have been working hard saving lives at the pharmacy!!  Having a job is terribly time consuming. Don't ya think?! Too bad I need a paycheck or I wouldn't have time to fit a job into my social schedule!! HA!! 

Well, now you all must be bored to tears, but at least you know where I have been these past two weeks. Thanks for letting me document my days and thanks even more for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment