Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Girls Night

This past Saturday I got to meet up with my high school friends for girls night. Girls night is a once monthly outing that we started in January of 2008.  We all choose a location to meet for dinner and something fun (ie. bowling, a movie, a play).  We have so much fun when we are all together!  It is so good to reunite with old friends.  Most of us have known each other for over 20 years!!  I am so blessed to have these girls in my life!



I would love to introduce you to my friends! I hope they don't mind! =)

  • On the left is Brandy. She was my best friend in the first grade and we were on the danceline together in high school. She is truly Elle Woods from Legally Blonde!  So cute and fashionable, yet very smart.  The girl is in law school.  Impressive!
  • Next is Mandy.  We were also on the high school danceline together. She is building a new house and is engaged to be married in April.  So exciting!
  • I am in the middle.  You all know more than enough about me already!
  • Next is Kristi.  We were best friends in the seventh grade.  Now she is pregnant with her first child, a baby girl named Lillian! 
  • And then another Brandy.  We also danced together in high school. She has two adorable little girls and she makes incredible cakes.  So talented!
We all went to dinner at Panera Bread in Birmingham and then saw the movie Paranormal Activity. What a crazy movie!  I refused to sit on the end at the movie because I was scared.  So thank you to the two Brandys for keeping me safe!  Love ya'll.

Again, I am so blessed that we continue to share our lives together. It is so much fun watching everyone "grow up"!  I am so very proud of all my girls and grateful to call you all my friends!! I can't wait until next month!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Jennifer, you're too sweet! I'm so glad I have you girls too. Can't wait til the next one either!

    ReplyDelete