Thursday, October 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home

One of the best things about being a single gal is that you get to furnish and decorate your house any way your heart desires.  Now that I am getting married in June I am beginning to wonder how Prince Charming and I will merge our stuff together.  Of course we are total opposites when it comes to interior decorating.  I prefer light colored furniture, he likes dark furniture. I prefer televisions to be concealed, he likes his television hanging over the fireplace.  I like pretty Pottery Barn chairs, he likes recliners.  Needless to say, joining our stuff together in June should be exciting.  Until that day comes I will enjoy all my pretties just the way they are! 

Welcome to my home!


I love my front doors.  My mommy made the fall wreaths!


My foyer is also one of my favorite parts of the house.  I absolutely LOVE the archway!
This picture just doesn't do it justice.


This is another view of the foyer. I LOVE the light fixtures!!


The living room.


Living room from another view.


My dining room.


The kitchen.


Another kitchen view.


And finally, words to live by.


I hope you enjoyed the tour of my home!  I'll post pictures
of the other rooms at a later date. Thanks for visiting!
Ya'll come back now!

P.S. If you click on the pictures, you can see more details!

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Jennifer! You and I have the same kitchen cabinets! Mine were made by Wellborn, and they are maple w a chocolate glaze! We have the same fridge too! Even our countertops are similar! I think you have fabulous taste! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excellent taste. Wonder where you get it from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You LIVE here! It looks like a model home!! Very lovely!

    I hope future husband doesn't make you change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, for a young, single (for awhile anyway:) girl you ahve a gorgeous home!!!! Thanks for the tour! My daughter is engaged right now also: we are having FUN getting ready for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete