Friday, October 2, 2009

It's All About the Shoes!

Those of you that know me know that I absolutely LOVE shoes!  I have quite a shoe collection of all colors and styles.  I don't really care for flats, I prefer heels.  I personally believe the higher the heel the better!  Needless to say, finding a pair of wedding shoes was a top priority in my book!  Who needs a dress?  I need great shoes!! 

I have never purchased anything online before, but after an intense google search for bridal shoes (classy, I know!), I came across the perfect pair.  I am one of those girls that knows immediately when I find the perfect item.  I don't have to think twice. So I ordered the shoes and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!  They are so "Jennifer"!!  I can't wait to wear them down the aisle!  Thank goodness I will have my daddy's arm to hold on to (the heels are 3 inches, in case you can't tell)! 



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they are sooo you! They are adorable on your feet. Now let's look for the dress. : )

    ReplyDelete