Thursday, April 15, 2010

April Showers


This weekend I had my first two bridal showers.  We partied all weekend and had so much fun. On Saturday, my Aunt Kathy hosted a shower at her gorgeous home.  She decorated everything so beautifully!

My dress matched the front doors!

My wonderful mommy and I.
Notice the beautiful corsage on my wrist! My aunt thought of every detail!

My fabulous aunt and her beautiful daughters who are in the wedding.

The yummy cake. It was strawberry cream cheese.
Wish I had a piece now...

All the other delicious food.

The yummy punch.

The hostess gift was just what I needed!  I am not a cook so I don't have spices that you would find in a normal person's kitchen.  Now, I am ready to go.  My aunt and her family gave me a wonderful wooden crate of spices.  I wish you cold smell the inside of the box! It is incredible!



On Sunday, my future mother-in-law and sister-in-laws hosted another shower in my fiancee's home town.
The shower was also beautifully decorated and we had so much fun! My fiancee attended this shower which made the day even more special!

Me with the hostesses in front of the gorgeous food table.

The incredibly adorable cake that was decorated with the colors of the wedding reception!!

Green punch to match!

Fruit!

Hydrangeas on the tables.

Jeremy and I opening one of many, many, many gifts.

Jeremy and I posing with all the gifts! We are obviously very loved and very blessed!

The hostess gift for this shower was an Oreck vacuum cleaner!  Jeremy and I are both so excited about it!  We desperately needed a new one as our current vacuums are both old and worn out!

I will post pictures of all the gifts we received soon!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, congratulations on your beautiful showers and I love both of the dresses you wore, so fresh and Spring looking. You looked absolutely gorgeous......so glad you had a wonderful time and so you should sweetie, this is your time.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful ... even if you are mine!
    Love you,
    Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete