Monday, April 19, 2010

Champagne Flutes

For our first toast as husband and wife, I thought Jeremy and I needed something extra special to drink from.  My mom and I found these beautiful Waterford champagne flutes from Belk. 

I had to capture a picture of the box because I have never had a Waterford box before!!
These are my first Waterford Crystal purchases ever (and probably the last!).
Forgive my need to document all the details!!! =)



 They are fabulous, classy, and elegant! 
I love the sound real crystal makes when you tap the glasses together.

2 comments:

  1. Your flutes are gorgeous!
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful Jennifer, and may you toast your love every anniversary after.
    You may even collect more throughout your married life, they are so lovely....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete