Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getaway Car

Every little girl dreams of driving away from her wedding reception in a fabulous car with her new husband by her side.  Well, I am no different!  I have always hoped to be whisked away in some fantastic classic car, but I really didn't think it would ever happen.  However, my hubby-to-be is one awesome guy!!  He has rented a 1939 Rolls Royce for us to leave in!! 

These are pictures of the actual car we will ride in.



I can't wait to take pictures with the car.  I love it even more because my daddy's name is Royce! I will most definitely need a picture with my daddy and the Rolls Royce.

What a special day June 12th is going to be!

3 comments:

  1. Can I have my picture made with the 2 Royce's? Love you!
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think taking a picture of you, J and this gorgeous car is exciting, and I also think your mother and father will really look great in this Rolls Royce.....can't wait to see all of your pictures, it is going to be a wonderful day.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, that Rolls Royce is sooo classy! That must mean your hubby-to-be is classy, as well. You will look beautiful being whisked away in it. :)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete