Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shower Gifts

I am simply blown away by how many gifts Jeremy and I received at our two showers this past weekend! We are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends and family! I am grateful for all the people who took time from their busy schedules to come and celebrate with us.  Both showers were incredible. The hostesses did amazing jobs and made me feel so special!  The attention to detail was so thoughtful!  My bridal showers were more than I could ever dream of!!! Thank you all so very much!

The china that we received.
The fine china is Lenox Opal Innocence.
The everyday china is Lenox Butler's Pantry and Butler's Pantry Gourmet.

Kitchen goodies galore!
Now I have to learn to cook! I have no more excuses!

There are aprons, bowls, serving pieces, utensils, cook books, pans, and more.

This is cookware (thank you mommy and daddy!), 2 ice cream makers, glasses,
bowls, a brownie pan, crystal, utensils, and more!

Towels!

And last but not least! Jeremy's favorite gifts!
An Alabama football throw and Arthur Court serving piece!

Again, thank you all!!
Jeremy and I are so thankful and can't wait to use all of our new pretties!


2 comments:

  1. When can I expect a home-cooked meal?
    Love you,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, you are truly blessed. Your gifts are wonderful indeed and all so very useful. I wish you joy with each and every gift.....Hugs

    ReplyDelete