Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unity Candle

I love the idea of unity candles and definitely wanted to light one at my wedding.  I just wanted something different than the traditional lacy white center candle with two skinny taper candles.  A cute store in Gadsden called "Things of Desire" monograms candles.  I thought they would be perfect for unity candles!  Ya'll know I love some monograming!

Here they are!  I think they turned out really cute!
They are chunky cream colored candles with brown monograming.
Love, love, love.


The J's are for Jennifer and Jeremy and the W is for our new, shared last name!

The best part about these candles is that we can continue to use them in our home after the wedding.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea and they look so nice with your initials on each.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love too! It's going to be such a beautiful day and I am so happy to be a part of it! Yay for weddings!

    ReplyDelete